'Last Visited' Errors

vbimport

When I arrive at MyCE home page it says ‘You last visited 22 hours ago’ or similar, which is usually OK.

I then got to the forum page and it says ‘You last visited 2 weeks ago’

Since I go to both one after the other this is obviously wrong. It then gives me many pages of new posts, if I click on that; or when I want last new post it goes way back. Is this a known fault on the forum?

The forum index is b0rked as well regarding latest posts: I just posted to a thread in the Living Room, and after two refreshes, the index still shows Geno’s as the last post in the forum, 14 minutes ago.

So, you don’t even know a forum has new replies now until you actually click and enter a forum.

Also. Posts/forums are being marked as “read” on the forum index extremely quickly now?

I added to this thread since possibly it may all be related. :slight_smile:

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! One minute it says “You last visited 1 minute ago”, refresh and it says “You last visited 25 minutes ago” :bigsmile:

Does the server need a kick? If so, may I offer my services in this department? :bigsmile:

There seems more to it - it tells me I last visited 1 minute ago but I was not online for at least 24 hours.

As a result no new forum posts?

problem still not fixed…

My experience is it’s wrong if I login to myce.com, correct if I login to club.myce.com.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2474410]My experience is it’s wrong if I login to myce.com, correct if I login to club.myce.com.[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
This has been my experience too!

Okay, I now did a log off/in to make sure of this - will see how it goes!

Thanks for the tip guys!