Last time you were drunk

vbimport

[Hiccup] Howdy little freakers… [hic]… when … [hic] was the lazt time you had too much to drinkz [hic] ? :bigsmile:

About a month ago at my friend’s birthday. I was really really tired because I worked that day for 14 hours (worked pretty hard) and well… I really drank a few too much. It all started with some beers, then we switched to tequila. Somewhere around 4am everybody was gone, except for my friend and a friend of his. The three of us decided to empty the bottle of tequila, so we did half a bottle of tequila in 10 minutes. After that we poppep the Jim Beam and started drinking on that. Next thing I remember is that I was sitting in the kitchen, my friend vomiting all over the toilet and the third person (a girl) taking off her clothes (she was getting ready to go to bed). Then I woke up next to my girl in some room, it was 8:33am. We left (we had another appointment) and returned around 6pm. The other two were still asleep and felt like shit. I felt kinda good… not too tired and no hangover. Dang that was a hell of a party.

last weekend if i remember rightly :slight_smile:

Weapons of choice

orange 20/20

Smirnoff Vodka

Carlsberg

When skint many years ago i used to drink alot of this cheap crap on the streets of chadd, AKO knows where i mean! :slight_smile:
Lynx

I kinda quite drinking…
My friends are all leeches…(did I spell that right…leeches?)eh
I drink every now and then so I guess I can thank my friends for that.

I’m going out for my mates girlfriends 30th birthday party on Friday night, probably end up pissed, then out again on Saturday night for another friends G/F’s birthday, but this one is meant to be fancy dress from the 80’s, so it should be a laugh.

So this will be the first time i’ve had a drink for a month.

Beta tester…. :iagree: Yeah, Yeah, Yeaaaah, that’s me.

last time i almostwent to coma (gin)
now only drink beer or pop drinks (like metz)

drunk and drinking …2 different things…i have a couple on thursday nights…and some during the week…

been 2 years since I had a Long island ice tea(vacation with friends).Drinking by myself would be depresssing so I don’t normally do it.I just get blitz’d around friends only(free ride home) :bigsmile:

Funny this poll came up, I got a bit fried last night at the local. My head still hurts.

What timing for the poll Mr B.
March 4 2002 was the last time I drank. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Lol. ow yes indeede i have stagged across the race course many many times in my youth then to my mates flat for more beer and a couple of buckets. :wink:

edit: ow and the last time i was drunk was christmas eve :smiley: i woke up at 7am on chritsmas day still pissed woke everyone else up to open the pressies then by 10am the alcohol had a worn off and i got a right mother of a hang over for the rest of the day.

right now

ME TOO. I’m sorry for not posting idiodic shit all over the forums like I usally do (been working on the car drunk all evening). I promise to make it up shortlly if yu like though!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

can verify this…along with savvy…

your in the danger zone …lol

Will get drunk (at least tipsy) this weekend for sure. :bigsmile:

<<will get naked this weekend >…for sure

Is that with or without a guy?

depends on…if hes lucky or not… why do you