Last meal?

if you knew it was your last meal, what would you have?

//skittles, salmon, pepsi, and poptarts here

afraid that if i knew it was my last, i would barely eat anyways. not the kind of thing i want to know about :wink:

Well there’s too many food I can think of that would be good, but as I want to keep the tradition we’ve got here (me and some friends of mine), I’d pay a visit to the local Egyptian fastfood restaurant and have a good pizza or shoarma plate :slight_smile:

eat myself to death on chocolate i think

What is the most famous Last Supper? Guess it would be bread and wine. Did they have bitter herbs also?

Can i have booze too? :bigsmile:

[offtopic]
Wow Astronutty, you’ve got one of the best avatars in the world!!!
[/offtopic]

Dee-ehn,
Do you have a Commadore? I did not see one listed in your “systems” link. Could you hook up a C-64 to your router?

probably have breakfast food. Something like egss benedict, but with scrambled eggs, waffle, pancakes, french toast, loads of syrup, sausage, and one slice of pizza with a vanilla dr. pepper to drink and some really fancy expensive dessert that would have some kind of painless poison in it. Hahaha, they’ll never get me!!:stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

I’m trying to think of a part of my own body i could cut off and eat.
Failing that, hmm, I’d better revisit this thread when I’m actually hungry.

Beef tenderloin medium, Garlic mash potatoes,salad/w vinegar and oil and a whole lot of ice cream, and other crap till I was full !
Mmmmmmm, i’m getting hungry! I think i’ll have that for dinner!:stuck_out_tongue:

Shirmp fried rice (with little flavor or red chili) and ice cold Pepsi. I know what I like, and I want it.

vodka and pickle :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

my girlfr… oops, there are minors here. :cool:

I would probably eat a plain ham, salami, and cheese sub. With every toping except mayo and bottle of rum mixed with vanilla coke to drink.

Hundreds of kilos chocolate ice cream. Guess that would always be my last meal, but what a heavenly way to go. :smiley:

spaghetti or lasagna with a big glass cold Murphy’s Irish Red

Originally posted by dansmug
Hundreds of kilos chocolate ice cream. Guess that would always be my last meal, but what a heavenly way to go. :smiley:

right on ! :slight_smile:

you feel sick before you die…lol…

big juicy dripping steak and cheese w/ grilled onion sub. and a snapple pink lemonade.

hmm…that sounds good also…perhaps i just drive throug the mac drive also

Originally posted by Stoner
big juicy dripping steak and cheese w/ grilled onion sub. and a snapple pink lemonade.

Are you having a special brownie with that?