Last game you played?

vbimport

I’ve been playing a lot of world of warcraft the recent few months, but now got bored with it. Now I’m planning to get Saints Row 2 and I for sure hope I won’t be spending that much time on gaming again :wink:

What is the last videogame you played and how would you rate it?

I finally broke down and bought the Half Life 2 extensions, Episodes 1 and 2. Both very good, but not really new games.

I am looking forward to Beyond Good and Evil part 2, but have not heard of a release date for the game. I’m really picky on video games, and there hasn’t been much out there that interests me. And I think my style of gaming is dying anyway…pc only and not at all interested in multiplayer games.

the last game I played was Clue…lol

Far Cry 2 currently. Crysis Warhead before that. Still enjoying F.E.A.R. as well and looking forward to the sequel to it.

Far cry 2

I’m not much into games, but i do have a few games of Unreal Tournament from time to time. I prefer the original to the 2003 version. I’m not very good at games though.

Right now it’s Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008.

Awaiting the release of TombRaider Underworld.

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=vroom;2151856]Far cry 2[/QUOTE]

How do you like it so far Vroom? I’m enjoying it more since I figured out why it kept freezing/crashing on me (too high on OC on my GFX card, only game that has done it so far though :confused: ).:iagree:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2151867]How do you like it so far Vroom? I’m enjoying it more since I figured out why it kept freezing/crashing on me (too high on OC on my GFX card, only game that has done it so far though :confused: ).:iagree:[/QUOTE]

It’s very good i liked it a lot, very nice graphics (with my 4850) also good game play, and so far no no freezing/crashing but i dont have anything O/C.

WAR! ftw

COD4, Half life episode 1 and 2 never get old, Battlefield 2, Dead Space, and Fallout 3…!!!

[QUOTE=vroom;2151956]It’s very good i liked it a lot, very nice graphics (with my 4850) also good game play, and so far no no freezing/crashing but i dont have anything O/C.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I enjoy the non-scripted gameplay, you have choices to make to find The Jackal. Alot of side missions to play if you decide to do so as well.:Dl

Just finished playing TombRaider Underworld demo. I have to say that they really stepped up the graphics in this game. It’s by far the most detailed to date of the TombRaider series of games. Full version is to be released on the 21st. :slight_smile:

:cool::cool:

The only PC game I was really into was Albion - what a fantastic RPG game. But that was a few years ago (8? 10?).

I have all this computer equipment and believe it or not the last game I played was Monopoly the other night! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=platinumsword;2153471]Just finished playing TombRaider Underworld demo. I have to say that they really stepped up the graphics in this game. It’s by far the most detailed to date of the TombRaider series of games. Full version is to be released on the 21st. :slight_smile:

:cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

DL’ed and installed this morning. Looks good. I don’t know if it’s just the demo or what, but I hope it’s relatively open-world.:slight_smile:

Finished Far Cry 2 this morning and promptly started Fallout 3.

CoD 4

Fallout 3

Fallout 3

Fallout 3.

…which explains my immediate absence from the CD Freaks fora over the last couple of days. I’ve put my life on hold for this moment… :stuck_out_tongue:

See ya guys in a couple more days! Back to post-apocalyptic wandering… :bigsmile:

Metal Gear solid 4. Ehhh, its not for me. My roommate likes it, which is ok. I got it for him haha. Its just not my style of game.
For the kind of game it is, definitely a 10/10

As for me, I’m playing the new CoD: World At War. I really like it. Its similar to play ing CoD4, but they tightened up a few things and added some new features. However, spawn points online still suck :frowning:
9/10

Recently finished Gears Of War 2 and Red Alert 3(pc), now I’m playing Call Of Duty World At War(pc)