Laserlock protection?

vbimport

I arrived to make a copy of a laserlock protected dvd , but I still got the message" please insert the original disk"!! , is there any way to make the new copy running without problems? noted that the new copy and the original dvd are identical in size , but the original dvd has a cut ring!!
I appreciate any help
Many thanks
:flower::flower:

How have you created your backup ?

Recommended apps for that kind of protection are:

• Blindwrite, Automatic Profile

• Alcohol 120%, Datatype: Customize, Reading Options: Skip reading errors + Advanced Sector Scanning

Success might also depend on the hardware used.
I have to mention that i never had a Laserlock DVD, so i can’t promise a working backup is possible at all.

Thanks a lot Terramex

I arrived at making a full back up of the original dvd , but still requesting" please send the original disk".
Do I have a chance to overcome this problem?
Thanks for any comment.

[QUOTE=mwaffak;2497645]I arrived at making a full back up of the original dvd , but still requesting" please send the original disk".
[/QUOTE]How have you created your backup ?
What’s the title of the software ?

Personally i’d create an image with the apps/settings i’ve mentioned,
and then mount that image in a virtual drive of Alcohol or DAEMON Tools.

Thanks a lot for your reply
I used alcohol120 ( latest edition) to make the back up ( it takes more than 1 hour to do so with custom settings),
but with no success in mounting on a virtual drive ( even with YASU).
the dvd is a dedicated medical interactive program with no setup feature, just an exe , the rest are data , and the whole program is made by macromedia director).
Thank you again.

If your image isn’t proper (i don’t know whether Laserlock uses Blacklistings at all) you can try to reduce the default A.S.S Jump Factor in Options/General/Reading, or try to create the image without A.S.S - which will take much more time, but the chance of success will rise.

And again i mention Blindwrite. Some drives perform better with Alcohol, others with Blindwrite.

Would you please post the part of your Alcohol log where the details of the dumping process are listed ?