Laptop to Wireless router problem connecting

Hi again, I have had good results from the help I have had from your members and staff, but this time I may have the least information possible for a result. My daughter has a laptop with a wireless lan card (& Wired port), and was able until recently to connect to my home router (Siemans Gigaset SE 587 WLAN) 4 wired ports and wireless given to me by Tiscali (My ISP), I have my desktop, My wifes Desktop, My Childrens desktop, and recently another Desktop with a D-Link Air-Plus (I Think?) wireless card in, All of these pc’s are connected and running on my internet connection, The D-link was setup as normal, with no modifications to the router, or the internet settings, simply detected my network input of WPA number and working, now since that has been working my daughters laptop no longer detects my network (while here it was picking up neighbors routers), And it will connect via a wired connection, but she has now informed me that she can no longer connect to her sisters wireless connection either (unsure of ISP, router type e.t.c).
I had thought it was just due to me having 1 wireless pc already on my network, and that may have pushed her pc off my connection, but her sister has no wireless pc’s on her network.
Her other sister does borrow the laptop to use via mobile phone internet connection, (via usb), and also uses it wireless at her in-laws, But she claims to have changed no settings.
This problem did occur a while ago, (with similar circumstances, The sister using it at in-laws, and was working on my network, But then stopped), but she had other problems with it and I reinstalled windows and when I had finished The laptop connected to my router straight away.
I really do not want to reinstall windows again, but since this fixes the problem, is there anything I can do to achieve the same results, without complete restore?
I am sure my router works fine as I pointed out above, and she can connect via a wire, so I don’t think it is a hardware issue.
OS Windows XP Home (SP2, to SP3 Slipstream CD) Again all was fine with this.
Again I understand that the information I have given, although long winded, does not give all the details, I know you may require, but this is all I have to hand, and I can follow up more if someone starts asking the right questions.
Please if you can help I would be very grateful, any suggestions?
Thank you. RGK

The laptop model is Advent 7301, Intel Celeron M CPU 440 @1.86GHz 1.87 GHz, 896MB of RAM.
Realink Wireless LAN Card V2, Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC, Bluetooth PAN Network Adapter.

The laptop model is Advent 7301, Intel Celeron M CPU 440 @1.86GHz 1.87 GHz, 896MB of RAM.
Realink Wireless LAN Card V2, Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC, Bluetooth PAN Network Adapter.

I have fixed the problem, I simply uninstalled the wireless lan card, then run add hardware wizard, all installed, detected my network and connected, hope this helps any one with same problem. Thanks anyway. RGK.

SOLVED!!!

Nice to know you managed to solve the problem yourself. :slight_smile:

for some strange reason…I had to re-install my network info for my laptop it wouldn’t let me connect …when i did …everything worked like a charm…