Language problems when ripping my DVD?

I’m using anyDVD to rip some of my DVD’s and then using Videora ipod converter to turn them into MP4’s… On a number of dvds i have noticed that sometimes 1 of the files/chapters are converted into either another language or includes commentary from the director! I expect i’m just being stupid but could someone give me a hand??

Much appreciated

As an alternative you can try slysoft’s clonedvd mobile.

[QUOTE=nashy;1345492]I’m using anyDVD to rip some of my DVD’s and then using Videora ipod converter to turn them into MP4’s… On a number of dvds i have noticed that sometimes 1 of the files/chapters are converted into either another language or includes commentary from the director! I expect i’m just being stupid but could someone give me a hand??

Much appreciated[/QUOTE]

Nashy,
Had the same problem myself. Easy to fix. First go edit > language > and select english. Then when youre about to convert a dvd go to the dvd options in the bottom right hand corner. Check ‘audio language’ it normally says default which means it picks whatever it wants but instead select it to 128 - english ac3 should work then.

Anyone know how I can add foreign audio and where to find? For example, I want to convert and english film to Hungarian with English subtitles. I know where to get subtitles and I can add hungarian subtitles to english film but I want to reverse it.

Thanks

Hi rane78 and welcome to MyCE. :flower:

Unless someone has produced their own version in Hungarian then I’m afraid you’ll need to buy the version with Hungarian audio on it (if there’s one available) as all this is subject to copyright.

Check out our guidelines on copyrighted material for further information regarding what’s allowed to be discussed here.

[B]Wombler[/B]