Language problem with Blu-Ray

vbimport

I am using AnyDVD 6.8.4.0
Most Blu-Rays when using AVS Video Converter 8 are copied in a language other than English even though English is checked on the Language setting. An example disc is:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.8.4.0)
PLDS DVDRWBD DH-6E2S 7D12 2010/01/09 16:07
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 23468000 sectors (45835 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SPIDER_MAN_3
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 4
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Removed UOPs!

Any ideas.

Yes go into settings- Video Blu-ray and make sure that Remove prohibited user operations is not checked same for the Remove annoying adverts and trailers.

I did this but still having the same problem. I noticed that it says it cannot read the Region Code. See below:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.8.4.0)
PLDS DVDRWBD DH-6E2S 7D12 2010/01/09 16:07
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 15048128 sectors (29390 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: NATIONAL_SECURITY
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 8
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.

A log file would help as well hereā€¦

[QUOTE=bdediemar;2597284]I did this but still having the same problem. I noticed that it says it cannot read the Region Code.[/QUOTE]

Well you need to set the region code for the Blu-ray drive. Also need more info from you like coolcolors asked you for and as well details as to how you are playing back the movie to find out incorrect language

Please let us know what type of file or what preset you are using to copy the Bluray. And the playback software/hardware you are using to view the copy? This is very possibly a copy software or playback software issue with HD audio not related to AnyDVD.