Lamesauce

vbimport

a) It’s annoying as hell when I have to register with a forum in order to view download links. People don’t share things online so they can be made conditionally available.

b) It’s about 2.3 x 10¹¹ times more annoying that I have to make two posts here.

All I wanted was an easy way to get more tickets in BF2 after a re-install. This was probably more work than editing the map files myself.

All of your arguments are invalid.

Aw, come on now. Having to make two posts cannot be more than 2.3 x in annoyance values.

The two post requirement is to slow down spammers & discourage them.

There was a recent thread about just that.

I would be for allowing viewing & using download links without registering if that is possible . It may not be or at least not easily. Sometimes one type of security is tied to other things .

[QUOTE=doesntcare;2675260]a) It’s annoying as hell when I have to register with a forum in order to view download links. People don’t share things online so they can be made conditionally available.

b) It’s about 2.3 x 10¹¹ times more annoying that I have to make two posts here.

All I wanted was an easy way to get more tickets in BF2 after a re-install. This was probably more work than editing the map files myself.[/QUOTE]

Go pay someone to help you,eh!

[QUOTE=doesntcare;2675260]a) It’s annoying as hell when I have to register with a forum in order to view download links. People don’t share things online so they can be made conditionally available.

All I wanted was an easy way to get more tickets in BF2 after a re-install. This was probably more work than editing the map files myself.[/QUOTE]

Go pay someone to help you,eh!Most these people here do this out of the goodness of their hearts they don’t have to help you make your life easy. (tell it as it is)you know that was two post ,how easy was that.