Lack of women in the forums

One thing that is true about CDFreaks is there is a lack of women posting in the forums. I’m sure some of you admins could add a section to lure women to here…I’d prefer something that would lure a thin, young batch of fine women. Oh no…But then I just think about women bitching about how some CDFreaks leave the toilet seat up when they log out and posts about what kind of floral patterns match a pink DVD-ROM player…Forget that whole idea. At the end of all this, you have admins and moderators knocking up 16 year olds with their abuse of power…Federal lawsuits of sexual harassment…Oh well, it still would be nice in some ways.

Originally posted by BadASCII
At the end of all this, you have admins and moderators knocking up 16 year olds with their abuse of power…

This old?

You underestimate the power of being a CD Freaks mod/admin :bigsmile:

Originally posted by BadASCII
[B}At the end of all this, you have admins and moderators knocking up 16 year olds with their abuse of power…Federal lawsuits of sexual harassment…Oh well, it still would be nice in some ways. [/B]

LOL!

I think most of the admins/mods have steady GF’s.

The only moderator we’d need to worry about would be Huzzy.
So long as we have his leash. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by debro
[B]

LOL!

I think most of the admins/mods have steady GF’s.

The only moderator we’d need to worry about would be Huzzy.
So long as we have his leash. :slight_smile: [/B]

I know I do… got her for more than three years now :slight_smile:

But I agree, there is a lack of women here… it’s just… how do you attract women to technical forums? Maybe making a casemodding forum, how do you paint your case pink :).

Nah really, in the last euh 7 years I’ve been visiting tons of technical forums and the amount of women over there is reall small. I think our livingroom suits women te best. I don’t think a forum like “relationships and psychology” will be a real succes…???

Just like there aren’t many boys in make-up sites. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oh no…But then I just think about women bitching about how some CDFreaks leave the toilet seat up when they log out

I bet you’re a big Anne Landers fan. I also read about the controversy regarding toilet seat up but still don’t understand why is it that big problem to women. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by June
[B]

I bet you’re a big Anne Landers fan. I also read about the controversy regarding toilet seat up but still don’t understand why is it that big problem to women. :bigsmile: [/B]

It’s because in the middle of the night, rather than being sensible to check whether the toilet seat is down, they take a flying butt leap at the toilet and get stuck, and have their only legs and torso hanging out and their arse stuck paddling at the bottom of the bowl.

Yeah, right … whatever.

It is not only that we have to place the seat down (Btw it is cold a SEAT you know, that means something to SIT on) but it is also because men always are pissing all over the floor so that we, poor women, in the middle of the night with our bare feet …
You can imagine what I mean. :wink:

It’s because in the middle of the night, rather than being sensible to check whether the toilet seat is down, they take a flying butt leap at the toilet and get stuck, and have their only legs and torso hanging out and their arse stuck paddling at the bottom of the bowl.

hahaha well said debro:bigsmile:

Originally posted by debro
[B]

It’s because in the middle of the night, rather than being sensible to check whether the toilet seat is down, they take a flying butt leap at the toilet and get stuck, and have their only legs and torso hanging out and their arse stuck paddling at the bottom of the bowl. [/B]

Hmm I remember my girl watching Ally McBeal, where this happened… :slight_smile:

Maybe your overexcessive gay talks the last days have scared the girls for good.

Originally posted by dansmug
Maybe your overexcessive gay talks the last days have scared the girls for good.

Hmmm I don’t think so… many women are fond of gay men, since lots of them are close to being “Mr Right”… except for the gay part ofcourse :slight_smile:

Originally posted by June
Just like there aren’t many boys in make-up sites. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You sure about that? Dansmug is constantly trolling them.

Originally posted by debro
I think most of the admins/mods have steady GF’s.
The only moderator we’d need to worry about would be Huzzy.

Not so…im approaching the 12 month mark…

Originally posted by soezepoes
but it is also because men always are pissing all over the floor so that we, poor women, in the middle of the night with our bare feet …
You can imagine what I mean. :wink:

I kinda agree. My chinese flatmate, I think, is visually challanged, or maybe he’s a dancer.

I’m always wondering why the floor is wet. He’s like a bloody sprinkler. Everywhere!

The day after I scrub the bloody bathroom, the smell is back, and the floor is mysteriously wet again. hmmm.

I think I need to install one of those tubes like in the space shuttles. You stick it in, and it doesn’t stop til it gets 5 gallons!

I reckon female astronauts are glad for it. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by debro
I’m always wondering why the floor is wet. He’s like a bloody sprinkler. Everywhere!

Unbelievable, I’ve never understood such people either. I can only imagine this if the person has Parkinsons disease… :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe the guy thinks he’s playing real-life space invaders?

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Maybe the guy thinks he’s playing real-life space invaders?

Now I’m disturbed.

I have to wonder what sort of mind conjurs up images of people standing over the touliet bowl playing space invaders!

Pow, pow, gotcha!
Take that!:stuck_out_tongue: