LabelFlash review!

See this LabelFlash review!

So there is a Nero 6.6.1.3 version with Labelflash support. Can this be downloaded already? Now only in English :frowning:

You probably should have mentioned that the review is on a non-English language site…

More interesting is they labeled flash on the write side of the disc…so no reason why no one can confirm if the 3550 to 3551 or 4550 to 4551 will work…

1. We do not have Nero 6.6.1.3
  2. We do not have Firmware 1-07. I suspect 1-8L and 1-8T do not really support everything that is necessary for Labelflash.

If anyone already has this firmware, please let me know and I’ll tell you where to send it.

http://www.bha.co.jp/products/gold8/folio_label.html

you seems to be able to download labelflash software, but i do speak japanese.

Use Google Translate for this.

sorry Liggy for offending you with my comments, I am sure you get plenty of PM asking stupid stuff…just wanted to note we can now test whether it works or not without labelflash discs which is good stuff…hmm wondering if this labelflash would work with my lightscribe discs heh…

Offended? Who was offended? :eek:
At least not me :disagree:

I am sure you get plenty of PM asking stupid stuff…

Most of them are simply ignored (see my signature)

just wanted to note we can now test whether it works or not without labelflash discs which is good stuff…hmm wondering if this labelflash would work with my lightscribe discs heh…

I’m sure that it will work with Lightscribe discs - on the data side :wink:

Could always try the old pin trick…let it identify the write side pin trick it open and flip it over…

I prefer Labelflash over lightscribe because no need for dedicated expensive media to write on the data side but from the pictures I saw it seems that lightscribe looks nicer

Exactly what I think. :wink:

Agree I do :wink:

You can find an english language review following this CDRinfo link:

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/Specific.aspx?ArticleId=15802

About relation to LS one of the advantages that were referred by the time of the announcement of LF was that it doesn’t disappear as it was also said it can happen to LS. Real argument, false? Who knows.

And it was also supposed to be much faster and to offer several media colours.
About this last one LS supporters just announced they will also offer several colour flavours.

Disc prices and this software issue are not good news as only NEC is in the market with drives supporting LF and LS has a bunch of brands doing it…and discs available.

I got the 4551 and would like to use the LF facilities as I found Disc T@2 on CDs interesting and the images are there with no dif. after 2 years.