l3ET 5Pe@K

vbimport

#1

THI5 I$ l3ET 5Pe@K, 4 pRO9rAM TH4T C0Nv3r+5 0Rd1N4Ry TexT iNtO lE3+-5p3@k! EnJ0Y!

Leet Speak :bigsmile: :bigsmile:


#2

Ah…for all those wannabees who cannot write it themselves…

(and this leet speak is lame anyway if you ask me…what is wrong with common English…I think the leet speak was invented by some bored kids who have nothing better to do than sit behind the computer all day and create a world of their own in which they reign in terror…compensation for there inferiority complex)

:wink:


#3

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
I think the leet speak was invented by some bored kids who have nothing better to do than sit behind the computer all day and create a world of their own in which they reign in terror…compensation for there inferiority complex

Roflmao :bow: :bow:

It’s always best to get it off your chest :bigsmile: :bigsmile:


#4

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
(and this leet speak is lame anyway if you ask me…what is wrong with common English…I think the leet speak was invented by some bored kids who have nothing better to do than sit behind the computer all day and create a world of their own in which they reign in terror…compensation for there inferiority complex)

Is this a confession? :bigsmile:


#5

Originally posted by dansmug
Is this a confession? :bigsmile:

Yeah sure, where did it say I invented the language…heck, where did I say I speak it…confession is for the catholics…sin first, confess later…as long as you confess your sins you still go to heaven :wink:

ps it is a bad translator as well…leet in leet-language is written differently (the fact that I understand/know it does not make me speak it :bigsmile:


#6

I agree, I hate the crap. But I then thought ‘what the hell let’s make a new thread about it’.


#7

wh@t @ 1337 thr3@d :smiley:


#8

'Tis 'tisnt it?

This thread is boring.

:bigsmile:


#9

w00t !


#10

nice proggie


#11

I HaT3 h@ck3R$, +HeY 5ux0R


#12

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
I HaT3 h@ck3R$, +HeY 5ux0R

If that was done with the program, it is not even consistent…in one work the a is left as a and on the other word it has become a @…

The program, therefore, should not be allowed to called leet speak :wink:


#13

My opinion is that we should have a world language, everyone every where speaks the same language. Maybe this is the perfect world language


#14

English is hard enough as it is, withowt speeking sum werdo cwap:bigsmile:


#15

Originally posted by genjai
My opinion is that we should have a world language, everyone every where speaks the same language. Maybe this is the perfect world language

There’s Esparanto


#16

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
English is hard enough as it is, withowt speeking sum werdo cwap:bigsmile:

Chinese is spoken by more people…maybe we should all convert to that?


#17

But english is more widespread.
:stuck_out_tongue:


#18

Originally posted by Smart@$$
Chinese is spoken by more people…maybe we should all convert to that?

Traditional or Simplified? :slight_smile:

So far everything Tax said here in essence is perfectly accurate [not that it isn’t already :p]. If the flippin program can’t translate leet -> 1337 or hacker -> h4x0r, it isn’t worth the time :). Easier to type in 1337 than using the program IMHO.


#19

Originally posted by cmr2004x

Traditional or Simplified? :slight_smile:

Traditional of course