Kvcd confusement

vbimport

How do I add kvcd backups to a dvd? I am aware of kdvd but I would like to add my kvcd to a dvd, instead of encoding again. Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

If you mean the bin/cue files just burn with Nero or Imgburn. If you want more than one on the DVD, then you should probably check here: http://www.kvcd.net/portal/index.php.
KVCD’s are usually burned to CD in a non-standard mpg format and are rarely used any more with the advent of cheap DVD media and burners.

Can I add more than one image onto a dvd with nero? I tried with alcohol 120% and I’m not sure if it can or not, suffice to say I don’t know how to use 120% to it’s fullest.

[QUOTE=chewybits;2466579]Can I add more than one image onto a dvd with nero?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, why not try it yourself, maybe use an RW disk just to test. You should really ask these questions and check for answers at kvcd.net, I think you have to join to use the forums, but you’re sure to find what you need there. My experience with kvcd is pretty limited.