Kprobe

Can I have a link to download Kprobe and its instructions? I believe that this is software to test your dvd drive?

Didn’t you even bother trying to use the search button or looking around?..

Media Forum > Kprobe, LiteOn testing tool

Originally posted by Ssseth
[B]Didn’t you even bother trying to use the search button or looking around?..

Media Forum > Kprobe, LiteOn testing tool [/B]

Would anyone know what happened to the Kprobe instructions thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s still chillin’ in the Media Forum: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=90310

Originally posted by dhc014
It’s still chillin’ in the Media Forum: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=90310

Thanks!!! :smiley:

Originally posted by dhc014
It’s still chillin’ in the Media Forum: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=90310

When I click on that link it says invalid thread.

Originally posted by lemmy999

When I click on that link it says invalid thread.
Right :iagree:

I don’t know what’s wrong with the given links,
but here’s the one that works > Kprobe…LiteOn testing tool

Originally posted by Ssseth

Didn’t you even bother trying to use the search button or looking around?..

Media Forum > Kprobe, LiteOn testing tool

L :bigsmile: L

I have searched the site… unable to find K-Probe download address. all links in this thread, result with

Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

I have emailed webmaster… no response

any hints to help find K-probe would be appreciated

thanks

´Nuf of wrong/ dead links:smiley:

Kprobe info

Kprobe download

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

this is hilarious, every link has a different thread ID. Well, I fixed every single one of them broken links.
Doesn’t anybody ever go and LOOK any more? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rdgrimes
this is hilarious, every link has a different thread ID. Well, I fixed every single one of them broken links.
Doesn’t anybody ever go and LOOK any more? :rolleyes:

Must have been from some of your infamous thread merges :stuck_out_tongue:
Funny none-the-less! :iagree: