Kite Runner won't backup

vbimport

About half way through I got a read error and it said I had to enable Pathplayer so I did and it won’t even read the disc.

i backed it up with no problem.
canadian edition.

dow.

[QUOTE=sneakers;2026342]About half way through I got a read error and it said I had to enable Pathplayer so I did and it won’t even read the disc.[/QUOTE]

Hey ny friend
run the disc through Nero CD Speed using the “Scan Disc” tab,…it may show bad sectors on the disc, if not try cleaning the disc

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2026362]Hey ny friend
run the disc through Nero CD Speed using the “Scan Disc” tab,…it may show bad sectors on the disc, if not try cleaning the disc[/QUOTE]
If the DVD has copy protection on it, that too will show up as bad sectors. You will need to run AnyDVD in the background to use this method.

The OP is using DVDFAb not AnyDVD so why do you keep on saying anything about ANYDVD all the time ? Sneakers I backed up this movie using FAB Platinum in the clone mode using DL media with no problems at all on a region 1 disc

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2026971]The OP is using DVDFAb not AnyDVD so why do you keep on saying anything about ANYDVD all the time ? Sneakers I backed up this movie using FAB Platinum in the clone mode using DL media with no problems at all on a region 1 disc[/QUOTE]
Because if the disc had copy protection on it (besides CSS) it would fail. Thus not letting you know if the disc is damaged or not. Do you want me to help or shall we let him scan it and make him return a disc when he wasn’t meant to?

well so far 2 of us has backed it up with no problems so there goes the copy protection I guess huh

We’ll see. He just has to post which region the DVD is in, hey sneakers :stuck_out_tongue:

I just backed this movie up and watched it last night. no problems. did you restart the computer and try again.

Backed up just fine for me in Region1. No problems at all.:disagree:

Just finished backing it up----no problems! :smiley:

I saw a problem on this DVD at doom9 with respondents saying they could copy it. Seems like there are some bad pressings.

Take it back for an exchange.

Regards