Kim Dotcom speaks out against "Piracy King" claims in new interview

vbimport

Kim Dotcom speaks out against “Piracy King” claims in new interview.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2012/03/0BB0x.jpg[/newsimage]Kim Dotcom, founder of Megaupload, is defending himself today against claims that he is a "Piracy King." This news is coming just a few days after the now infamous raid on his Coatesville mansion. The short version of the story has United States officials investigating the German born entrepanuer for what they believe is software piracy. The USA is even attempting to enact extradition on the site owner, forcing him to face charges on American soil.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/kim-dotcom-speaks-out-against-piracy-king-claims-in-new-interview-59681/](http://www.myce.com/news/kim-dotcom-speaks-out-against-piracy-king-claims-in-new-interview-59681/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

He will always remain a douche, erhm, Piefke.

He may need an ass-kick before he explodes. :smiley:

What is funny is why don’t they go into China and arrest those pirated DVD and music CD companies and vendors? He is but a small fish when China is even a bigger fish. But then again the US doesn’t have the political balls to face China. So typical of US policies never go after the big fish always go after the small one but fail to even enforce their policies to everyone else but a select few whom the studio pay their politicians to do their bidding.

It’s my opinion that he was politically targeted no questioned about it I don’t think he setup anything just for pirates it has legal use as well as he stated.

[QUOTE=SilverHedge42;2625017]It’s my opinion that he was politically targeted no questioned about it I don’t think he setup anything just for pirates it has legal use as well as he stated.[/QUOTE]

This is why the US most likely won’t get a win the defense will use examples that are already out there and ask why don’t you go after those countries that are already doing the pirating that is the question the US won’t be able to answer cause they are sleeping in BED with those very same people. I think the US bit more off then they can chew here…and it might come back to bit them…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2625043]This is why the US most likely won’t get a win the defense will use examples that are already out there and ask why don’t you go after those countries that are already doing the pirating that is the question the US won’t be able to answer cause they are sleeping in BED with those very same people. I think the US bit more off then they can chew here…and it might come back to bit them…[/QUOTE]

I’m not a fan of Mr. Dotcom but there are holes in the prosecutions case already aside them showing up to where he lives with that big show they put on was a waste of tax payer money the guy wasn’t Osama Bin Laiden lol.

That talking about ““Piracy King”” is really a joke, but probably they really need it to show with their fingers onto a “black lamb”…

Let’s check China, they have a tradition since years to put thousands of polycarbonate “rounders” onto the street and let the steamrollers do their “dance of victory about piracy” …

LOL.

Thats their conscience.