Killed my bluray burner

vbimport

i have no idea what i was trying to do but i used media code edit to edit my firmware then i tryied to flash drive with flasher now after reboot drive dont show up.perhaps im useing flasher wrong im typeing this flasher -d 1 -f main_firmware.bin it says its flashing drive and drive led blinks but sadly drive seems to be dead .id sure be so gratefull if some one could tell me how to fix drive

lol may of fixed it just wish i knew how lol

if the mods can delete this.that would be cool i fied the drive a bit after i made post sorry about that

Would you be so kind to share the solution with us? :slight_smile:

i have no idea to be honest i kept trying the same thing but instead of rebooting after flash i tuned off pc.not sure if turning it off helped or it just fixed its self

[QUOTE=iseecoasters;2622357][B]i have no idea what i was trying to do[/B] but i used media code edit to edit my firmware then i tryied to flash drive with flasher now after reboot drive dont show up.perhaps im useing flasher wrong im typeing this flasher -d 1 -f main_firmware.bin it says its flashing drive and drive led blinks but sadly drive seems to be dead .id sure be so gratefull if some one could tell me how to fix drive[/QUOTE]

That is the best way to destroy drives…

One of the posts from cvs says: (MediaCodeSpeedEdit support for LG DVD-Writers post 1731) “Sometimes a normal reboot is not be enough, so make sure you do a full shutdown after you flash a new firmware with Flasher, just to play safe .”