Kill Bill Volume 2 & APS removal tool?

I used DVDXCOPY to backup volume 1 with no problems, but could not back-up volume 2. I purchased Slysoft’s AnyDVD so that I could do so, but even it can’t back-up volume 2 and tells me that the software cannot remove APS protection (analogue protection system) and that I can find removal tools online if it’s legal for me to do so. I’ve searched the web, and I get a bunch of crap and other things that I suspect to be spyware or viruses.

How do I remove APS protection?

What version of AnyDVD are you using?

In order to remove APS from that DVD is to download both CloneDVD2+AnyDVD together. This will for sure remove APS from that DVD.
Make sure Remove APS is checked on AnyDVD.

I am using CloneDVD2+Anydvd together and at 94% complete, anydvd closes and the whole process gets stopped due to APS protection

What versions?

anydvd 6.0.7.0
clonedvd2 2.9.0.1

Wholy ****. Get AnyDVD 6.1.2.3 and CloneDVD 2.9.0.3 before asking for additional help.

@seditiousj,

Do as recommended and get latest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2.

The reason CloneDVD2 is aborting due to APS is that AnyDVD is terminating for some reason (corrupt install?). Since AnyDVD is no longer running and removing various copy protection (including APS) CloneDVD2 will abort. CloneDVD2 by itself will not copy disks with copy protection including APS.

Suggest uninstalling the current versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, reboot, install the latest versions from Slysoft and rebooting. Hopefully this will give better results.

Good Luck