Kids Smoking BED Bugs

vbimport

//youtu.be/6q7fUgTiC6k

Gives new meaning to the phrase: Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite! :eek:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2725151]Gives new meaning to the phrase: Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite! :eek:[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know where you get freakin bed bugs in the first place, much less enough of them to smoke. This is a bad dream.:doh:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2725153]I’d like to know where you get freakin bed bugs in the first place, much less enough of them to smoke. This is a bad dream.:doh:[/QUOTE]

Little bedbug traps?! :eek:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2725154]Little bedbug traps?! :eek:[/QUOTE]
I wonder if they go snap. crackle and Pop, when you light em up?:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2725156]I wonder if they go snap. crackle and Pop, when you light em up?:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha :bigsmile:…I was wondering how you’d bait a trap for a bedbug…bits of shed human skin? LOL.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2725159]Hahahaha :bigsmile:…I was wondering how you’d bait a trap for a bedbug…bits of shed human skin? LOL.[/QUOTE]
The guy in the video said some kids are injecting bed bugs, and you wonder why todays youth can get a job, talk about stupid.:confused:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2725161]The guy in the video said some kids are injecting bed bugs, and you wonder why todays youth can get a job, talk about stupid.:confused:[/QUOTE]

LOL, high on bedbugs! Someone should tell Soul, remember his bedbug problem? :wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2725153]I’d like to know where you get freakin bed bugs in the first place, much less enough of them to smoke. This is a bad dream.:doh:[/QUOTE]
Here’s a dozen or so videos on DIY traps: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bedbug+trap&page=&utm_source=opensearch

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2725169]Here’s a dozen or so videos on DIY traps: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bedbug+trap&page=&utm_source=opensearch[/QUOTE]

LOL no way, I was joking when I mentioned traps, can’t believe people actually do trap them! :eek:

how-where -when-kind-why

The crap people do to catch a buzz!

[QUOTE=UTR;2725185]The crap people do to catch a buzz![/QUOTE]

I think shooting up BedBugs is over the top , just in my opinion.:bigsmile:

Just curious ,how many bedbugs do you need to get a buzz.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2725202]Just curious ,how many bedbugs do you need to get a buzz.[/QUOTE]
To be honest, this isn’t my type of experience so all I know is what I got from the video. If I ever saw a Bedbug I would freak out and have someone remove my mattress and box spring and have the room and the house exterminated , I might even move.:iagree:

What I would like to know is. What kind of mind thinks “let’s smoke a bed bug and see if we get a hit from it”?
Insane.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2725202]Just curious ,how many bedbugs do you need to get a buzz.[/QUOTE]I would say the whole matress and box spring that should be enough to get a BuzzI to have no oxgen in your system .:Z

[QUOTE=ILLP;2725208]I would say the whole matress and box spring that should be enough to get a BuzzI to have no oxgen in your system .:Z[/QUOTE]The one in post 15 whoops sorry Alan J/K:bigsmile:

Ok got a big one now what?Just woke him up.

If I was that desperate, I’d go for the catnip before bedbugs. That really is gross :Z