Keyboards can be snooped remotely

vbimport

Computer keystrokes can be snooped from afar by detecting the slight electromagnetic radiation emitted when a key is pressed, according to new research.

Link: http://www.techworld.com/security/news/index.cfm?newsid=105943

:cool::cool:

The CIA buildings where they deal with top secret information are “hardened” to prevent the leakage of electronic signals from keyboards, printers, etc. On one CIA building along the I-270 corridor in Maryland they build the shell of the structure complete with windows and doors and then they built a separate building INSIDE of it that had no windows at all and was structurally independent of the outer shell to keep electronic snooping to a minimum.

Well let them snoop on mine they will not get much

I sincerely doubt that many people have to fear the KGB snooping on their discussions of footy & lipstick, or the sex performance of the a random woman/bloke picked up last night from the pub/disco/nightclub/stadium :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=debro;2145129]I sincerely doubt that many people have to fear the KGB snooping on their discussions of footy & lipstick, or the sex performance of the a random woman/bloke picked up last night from the pub/disco/nightclub/stadium :p[/QUOTE]

Never underestimate the government’s ability to mistake you for a terrorist. :wink: