Key doesn't appear to be working

vbimport

I am using DVDFab Platinum that I purchased about a month ago. I just installed it in Windows XP Pro (on a new iMac using Parallels). It is a new install of windows and DVDFab is about the only program installed.
It doesn’t appear to be accepting the key. I installed the trial version, got the key double clicked on it. I even received the message thanking me for doing so and telling me the program is going to restart to enable the registered version. What happens is the trial window reappears when the program starts. It asks me to choose which version I am want to try.
Has anyone heard of this problem.
Regards,
Raydeez

Hi Raydeez,

Please contact with our support team:

http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Ray,

If that is V5 be aware that if requested the License Key
for V5 early, then you may have gotten a file which was
not properly coded. You may want to request the V5
License Key again from the DVDFAB support page
and see if that fixes it. You can also try a complete uninstall
of the program & it’s folders, reboot, reinstall & double click
the reg key. Copying and pasting the key does not always
work properly, but double clicking it, usually does.

[quote=raydeez;2077427]I am using DVDFab Platinum that I purchased about a month ago. I just installed it in Windows XP Pro (on a new iMac using Parallels). It is a new install of windows and DVDFab is about the only program installed.
It doesn’t appear to be accepting the key. I installed the trial version, got the key double clicked on it. I even received the message thanking me for doing so and telling me the program is going to restart to enable the registered version. What happens is the trial window reappears when the program starts. It asks me to choose which version I am want to try.
Has anyone heard of this problem.
Regards,
Raydeez[/quote] Two things are you sure that you got the ver 5 key and not the ver 4 also did you d/l the non-css version ? Also there are two more threads on this so if you would look at them you might find your answer

Do not enter the asterisks with key code. That may help.

I want to thank everyone for their help. It was the improperly coded key that was the problem. As soon as I received a new one, reinstalled everything it worked.
Thanks again.
RayDeez

[quote=raydeez;2078864]I want to thank everyone for their help. It was the improperly coded key that was the problem. As soon as I received a new one, reinstalled everything it worked.
Thanks again.
RayDeez[/quote] Hey thats great, glad to hear that you got it working and BTW welcome to the greatest forum :iagree::iagree::iagree: