Kerry what do i do

iv got a movie file its in 2 parts on dvd flick should i compact it or just have it play the 2 part

I take it you have a movie that has been split into two parts, but was originally one whole movie.

You have a choice with this type of situation. You can either join the two parts into one, then import into DVDFlick. Or you can keep the two parts separate and have a menu to choose each one.

Normally you would join them first. You can use AviDemux to join most types of video files. AviDemux is free to download and use. Here is a Youtube tutorial on joining a couple of avi files using AviDemux, maybe it will help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_2sHfVFJjE

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2285425]I take it you have a movie that has been split into two parts, but was originally one whole movie.

You have a choice with this type of situation. You can either join the two parts into one, then import into DVDFlick. Or you can keep the two parts separate and have a menu to choose each one.

[B]Normally you would join them first. You can use AviDemux to join most types of video files. [/B] AviDemux is free to download and use. Here is a Youtube tutorial on joining a couple of avi files using AviDemux, maybe it will help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_2sHfVFJjE[/QUOTE]
DVD Flick will merge multiple parts on it’s own, no need to do it with another app.

Good to know MysticEyes. I haven’t played with the program enough to be aware of that.

But AviDemux will work just as well. :slight_smile: Might as well learn a variety of tools, since you cannot anticipate what all you will run into while working with video.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2285779][B]Good to know MysticEyes. I haven’t played with the program enough to be aware of that.
[/B]
But AviDemux will work just as well. :slight_smile: Might as well learn a variety of tools, since you cannot anticipate what all you will run into while working with video.[/QUOTE]
It’s a little non-intuitive though. You [B]Add Title[/B] from the main screen, then [B]Edit Title[/B]-> [B]Video Sources[/B], then [B]Add[/B] the rest there.