Keeping earlier version

To frengtao, any programmer
I have not up dated my current v5.3.2.2 as it there was just to many problems between v5, to v6.0.1.0 is there a way to save v5 when i up
date I am a platinum free life timer.
I just don’t get how to write/add smiles forum person ,so mostly read every thread
Great product,adding newer version
hhfjr.

I updated my 5 to 6, and my 5 remained on my computer! Updating from 5 to 6 will not delete you 5 version. Everything will remain just as it was, excepted the fact that you will get a new soft on your computer!

[QUOTE=hardhatfredjr;2276295]To frengtao, any programmer
I have not up dated my current v5.3.2.2 as it there was just to many problems between v5, to v6.0.1.0 is there a way to save v5 when i up
date I am a platinum free life timer.
I just don’t get how to write/add smiles forum person ,so mostly read every thread
Great product,adding newer version
hhfjr.[/QUOTE]
When you download a new application…click [B]save[/B] instead of [B]run[/B] and simply download to a location on your hdd so it’s easy to find…maybe create a folder for[I] Fab 6[/I] in [I]my documents[/I], for eg.
After the download is complete, then open it and choose run to install.

This way you save the installer for that specific version, so anytime you wish to revert to that specific version and it has been “overwritten”, simply install it again.

Fab 3.xxx, Fab 4.xxx, Fab 5.xxx, Fab 6.xxx are all independent of one another and can all be installed concurrent with one another as described by [B]bichonn[/B] ^

To bichonn,+ maineman:)
I just have to say thank you both for helping me :clap:
I sure appreciate it
thanks
hhfjr.

BTW I would recommend you updating ver 5 to the final version which is 5.2.5.0 which can be found near the top of this Forum if you are going to keep ver 5 also, I know the numbers are off but the 5.3 versions were the beta versions

To Jimbo
Hi I read the infor. you sent me about going to last v5 beta I wiil do that
thanks for the telling me as I would not have done that or through to do that
hhfjr.

There will be no more updates for Version 5, so you will need Version 6 sooner or later. The update is free is you already have a license.