Kazaa Lite Resurrection 2.4.8

Kazaa Lite Resurrection 2.4.8 (040111)

Added AVIPreview 0.26a
Added new start page
Downgraded K-Sig to version 1.2.2 Build 5
Miscellaneous changes
Removed GSpot 2.21
Removed VideoLAN 0.6.2

thax for the link, i was lookin for this everywhere. is the new klite like compared to previous v2.4.3

Originally posted by aaa_121uk

is the new klite like compared to previous v2.4.3
Having tested v.2.4.8 + Sherman’s KL 2.61, I’ve returned to v.2.4.3 - it’s stable and I’m used to it.

BoSkin, what was it about version 2.61 which prompted you to return to a previous version?

Also, do you know whether or not version 2.61 is the same version which can be found at Tech Tv www.techtv.com ? On this website, it is called “KaZaA Lite K++ edition”.

Thanks.

Originally posted by CircleSky

BoSkin, what was it about version 2.61 which prompted you to return to a previous version?

Previous ? These are 2 kinda different programs w different layouts -
2.61 ( based on Sherman’s KazaA Media Desktop 2.6 ) & 2.43 is Kazaa Lite K++ , whose site has been shut down.

Thank you for your reply, BoSkin.

I didn’t realize they were separate programs. Are the created by separate developers as well?

Could you tell me when the release date of each was?

Originally posted by CircleSky

Could you tell me when the release date of each was?
040119 for K-Lite v2.6 PR1 & 040111 - KaZaA Lite K++ Resurrection 2.4.8, as far as I can guess. :wink:

More you can find here

says i don’t got permissions to dl :\

i got it on my site

download it from here

or goto aaa121uk.741.com

Kazza and K-Lite are dead, Overnet has pathed the way for many people.

Old Version <----looking for any version of kazaa lite k++ go here and why would i got to overnet to pay or something i get for free sure there is a lesser version but i am cheap i want it ALL

can somebody do me a favor and tell me whats the name of that new kazaa crap out there that is packed with spyware, malware and so on and advertises with gnutella support…
its not kazaa lite resurrection right?

KaZaA Lite Plus version 1.0

KaZaA Lite Plus 1.0 with Gnutella and free spyware scanner

This link doesnt work :confused:

thanks a billion boskin :smiley:

Try a filemirrors search! One of the results will probably give you a good link.

http://filemirrors.com/search.src?file=klr248_en.exe&size=3762371

Filesharingplace.com has Kazaa Lite Resurrection 0.0.7 Kazaa Lite K++ 2.5.0).
Just click on the P2P Clients tab on the top of the page.

http://www.filesharingplace.com/

Too much water has run under the bridge since then.
Anyway, the link’s edited & working again.

I’m using 2.4.9 , I’m so upgraded :smiley:
I’m still trying to find a decent booster though , but none work. I got KazaaMate and it was packed with fookin spyware !
The version I use has no errors or spyware or any problems atall , I like it muchos.

Hey you guys tried limewire? It’s international and I’ve had 10x the results with it… watch for spyware… nothing a lil spybots couldn’t fix.