Kaspersky 2009

Sorry to bother you… but i have just got kaspersky 2009 and after i installed it it won’t let me connect to the internet. Just to get on here i had to disable ALL the settings. Any help would b appreciated!

[QUOTE=bnantz;2220471]Sorry to bother you… but i have just got kaspersky 2009 and after i installed it it won’t let me connect to the internet. Just to get on here i had to disable ALL the settings. Any help would b appreciated![/QUOTE]

Where did you download that version of kasperky 2009?? That names sounds similiar to the so called malware antivirus 2009. I say that version you have is a malware otherwise why would it block your internet? I have Avira AV and when I installed it - it didn’t block my internet. But otherwise uninstall it and reboot and see if you can get onto the internet again? As to Kaspersky 2009 knowing where you downloaded it would help as well.

I got a free trial, i uninstalled my windows live onecare cause its like 18 days from expiring, if i reinstalled the windows live onecare from its disc… would it work again?

Yo bnantz-

Like member [B]coolcolors[/B] said - what site did you download the program from?

This is [B]VERY[/B] important since you may have downloaded a malicious virus - like [B]“Antivirus 2009”[/B] - which could infect your whole computer-eh!!

I dont know if im sapose to do this, but this site here told me what i needed to do. If im not sapose to put this here for others sorry.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/support/home-support.php?selected_faq_id=208279707&selected_product_id=207802237&selected_topic_id=207802249

[quote=bnantz;2220493]I dont know if im sapose to do this, but this site here told me what i needed to do. If im not sapose to put this here for others sorry.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/support/home-support.php?selected_faq_id=208279707&selected_product_id=207802237&selected_topic_id=207802249[/quote]

Yo-

Yes it is ok to post that - but you still didn’t answer my question of what site you downloaded the program from-eh!!

I am using NOD32. It’s my favorite. Been using it for quite sometime, and hasn’t given me any problems yet.

[QUOTE=Ayiramala;2220607]I am using NOD32. It’s my favorite. Been using it for quite sometime, and hasn’t given me any problems yet.[/QUOTE]

Hey Ayiramala let’s stay on the OP topic first ok. We have one problem we have to solve first. TO OP where did you download that trial version from???

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2220494]Yo-

Yes it is ok to post that - but you still didn’t answer my question of what site you downloaded the program from-eh!![/QUOTE]

Still need a answer to this question. The support link is fine but we need to know where you got the trial from???