K-MP3 v4 released

Hello,

K-MP3 v4 is now available !
K-MP3 is an automatic MP3 renamer/tagger (and more ! ie : supports Audio CD burning using VSO’s CopyToCD)

More details : justspam.com

v4.1.82 available

http://www.katarncorp.com/?kmp3

Dear Kyle,

Good day !

Are you aware of the fact that some of your posts ( incl. these 2 )
do fall under the point of the site’s rules’ violation ?

We do not allow:

*Referral Programmes or Pyramid Schemes (links to websites through which you have a personal gain)

if you feel this way boskin - i’ll promptly remove all software announces from the general software forum.

his tool is shareware. he wants to develop a freeware tool as well. let him be. last i knew - you werent one to talk about following the rules.

Thank you ckin2001 ! (and my tool IS a freeware)

good to hear - i saw a shareware link as well. wasnt sure how that worked ;). as soon as i get a day off work, ima check it out.

Thank you very much !

It is a freeware but i have placed a “donate” link on the page because of users who asked me for the possibility of making a donation.

For K-MP3 is a pure freeware, nostring attached. The only cost would be a VSO’s CopyToDVD licence if you want to use the “burn MP3 on CD” feature.

Originally posted by ckin2001

if you feel this way boskin - i’ll promptly remove all software announces from the general software forum.

his tool is shareware.
No, I don’t feel this way ckin2001.

It’s fine if there’s no personal gain in shareware then. :wink:

my tool is freeware and there are NO personnal gain. So everything is fine, isn’t it ?

last i knew - you werent one to talk about following the rules.
So, what’s your point ? Is it a danger-free zone or what ? Or should we drop trespassing this restricted area ?

Originally posted by BoSkin
So, what’s your point ? Is it a danger-free zone or what ? Or should we drop trespassing this restricted area ?

the point was that the pot was calling the kettle black. not sure what the hell you are asking.

not sure what the hell you are asking.

I see ?! Nevermind then.

BoSkin is not wrong, the page he is referring too, is also containing a link with an affiliate code, so every purchase made trough his site gives him a comission (CopyToDVD). Good call BoSkin!

Thread closed.