JVC / Taiyo Yuden (JDMR-VALZPPSK16) Valueline DVD-R 16X Silver Thermal Lacquer Blank DVDR Media Disc 4.7GB in 100 Pack Tape Wrap

vbimport

Are these good? Meritline has them for $15 with email code with free shipping.
http://www.meritline.com/jvc-valueline-dvd-r-16x-silver-thermal-lacquer—p-42242.aspx?source=nl100423&hq_e=el&hq_m=1952165&hq_l=30&hq_v=c580fa8574

The title says it all [B]VALUE-LINE [/B]which is from the bottom of the barrel so to speak
as for the quality of them. They all are just the reject seconds from TY and you get
what you pay for when you buy them. :Z I always advise anyone to stay far, far, far,
away from the VALUE-LINE of TY or from any brand that says VALUE-LINE. :doh:

Or you can go ahead and take a chance on them if you have $15.00 to waste on them
but it is just my opinion that it would be money wasted but… who knows you might
actually like them. :confused:

Weird, I thought the TY “value line” was/is similarly good as Verbatim’s regular line (azo)… maybe not then…

[QUOTE=tmc8080;2512738]Weird, I thought the TY “value line” was/is similarly good as Verbatim’s regular line (azo)… maybe not then…[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! not by a long shot they are no where close to Verbatim’s AZO maybe they
are close to Verbatim’s VALUE-LINE or as they call it now Life Styles or something
like that. :confused:

Now the regular TY premium media is just as good as the Verbatim AZO line or
maybe even a little bit better especially the +R Yuden000 T02 line. :clap: :iagree: