Jvc-gzmg330ablue

[qanda]This thread is about the JVC Everio GZ-MG330A. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I have an option to buy this cam. for $225, and I need to know if it has PAL format too, Im going to Europe and I need this format. I spent hours to google it, no info avail. Not even one website is mentioning, if this JVC-GZMG330ABLUE camcorder has AV out NTSC/PAL

Please, if you have info, let me know, seller is pressing me to buy…
Thank you, Gena:confused:

Hi and Welcome!

[QUOTE=gena;2304331]
Please, if you have info, let me know, seller is pressing me to buy…
[/QUOTE]Then don’t buy. It’s not a good sign if a seller wants to press someone to buy something.

Michael

Thank you for your advice, i think i will skip this deal. But isn’t it ridicules that no info about AV out for this model is available? Now, i find out, this camcorder is no good in low light…
thanks, gena

Correction-i did find the info-this camcorder is in NTSC format only, so, for travelers to Europe is not gone play on their TVs

[QUOTE=gena;2304353]Thank you for your advice, i think i will skip this deal. But isn’t it ridicules that no info about AV out for this model is available? Now, i find out, this camcorder is no good in low light…
thanks, gena

Correction-i did find the info-this camcorder is in NTSC format only, [B][B]so, for travelers to Europe is not gone play on their TVs[/B][/B][/QUOTE]

Wrong!

Almost any europeans are able to play even NTSC stuff.