JVC Everio GZ-MG330 lost CD - How to download software?

[qanda]This question is published in the hardware section for the JVC Everio GZ-MG330 (30GB, silver). Click here to view full specs.[/qanda]JVC Everio GZ-MG330 lost CD - How to download software??

If you’ve registered your camera I would suggest contacting JVC about a replacement disk. Other than that, you’re probably out of luck.

All that was on the CD that came with my Everio was the “crippled” versions of Cyberlink software. I got so pissed off at it, that I got all freeware software to replace it. Other than that, I can’t recall anything on the CD that was all that useful.
Contact JVC and see if they will send you out another CD?

Colin

[QUOTE=colin.p;2214254]All that was on the CD that came with my Everio was the “crippled” versions of Cyberlink software. I got so pissed off at it, that I got all freeware software to replace it. Other than that, I can’t recall anything on the CD that was all that useful.
Contact JVC and see if they will send you out another CD?

Colin[/QUOTE]

Maybe I misunderstood. You posted “Lost CD”? If you are asking about some other software that you need help finding or downloading I’m sure we can assist you. If you already have everything you need, what exactly are you asking for?

help i lost my cd i need everything that came with the cd please can you help please if so can you send to my email address [email removed to protect user from spam] thank you in advance

[QUOTE=daquino67211;2424787]help i lost my cd i need everything that came with the cd please can you help please if so can you send to my email address no mail thank you in advance[/QUOTE]

Hello, welcome :slight_smile:

Have you read the other posts in the thread? They advise to contact JVC, and that’s the best route to take IMO.

BTW, I’ve removed your email address to prevent spammers getting hold of it. :wink:

PERDI MI DISCO PARA EDITAR, COPIAR, VER IMAGENES, ETC. COMO LO DESCARGO?

Hi and Welcome!

1. Please post in a language we can all understand.
  2. As suggested multiple times in this thread, contact JVC technical support for assistance.

Michael

Seems like you removed the email address from his post, but you forgot to remove it from your “Quote & Reply”. :iagree:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2424900]Hello, welcome :slight_smile:

Have you read the other posts in the thread? They advise to contact JVC, and that’s the best route to take IMO.

BTW, I’ve removed your email address to prevent spammers getting hold of it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks.
But next time please use the “report post” button please :slight_smile:

Welcome at MyCE,
Michael

ben ook de cd kwijt van de jvc everio harddisk recorder

gebeld. kan de cd wel kopen voor 30 euro
laatst keer jvc dus.
U bent gewaarschuwd !! geen service bij jvc

vylanche
This section of the forum is English language only. If you wish to post in Dutch, please use the De Woonkamer subforum: http://club.myce.com/f12/

I realize you are trying to add to this particular discussion regarding JVC service, but English is the only language allowed in here.

thank you all