JVC DVD-Recorder shows "Loading"

I have an JVC DR-M7 since three years, but now it dosn’t works. After power connection the display shows “Loading” and after a few minutes it shows “–:--”.
I have checked the device. The DVD-Drive works, I’ve connected it to a PC over an USB-to-IDE cable and it was o.k.
I havn’t a service manual and therefore I can’t find the error.
Searches through the internet give me the information, that other JVC DVD-recorders show the same error.

I replaced some components and get the same message. I can still run a dvd but my remote is dead. Did you find an solution?

The Loading problem was a powersupply failure, but I think the firmware in my recorder is broken. I don’t even get the JVC logo anymore. Because i can’t use the remote i can’t get access to any menu on de recoder so no tv settings/recording menu or setup.

The remote still works on my tv but not on the player.

Who can help me?

LM

[QUOTE = ajae61; 1982521] IK heb EEn JVC DR-M7 sinds Drie Jaar, mare nu dosn’t Werkt. Na stroomaansluiting op de display “Loading” en na EEn Paar minuten blijkt “–:--”.</ p> IK heb Het Apparaat gecontroleerd. De DVD-Drive Werkt, heb IK aangesloten op EEn pc via USB EEn-naar-IDE-kabel en Het was ok </ p>IK havn’t EEn service handleiding en daarom Kan IK niet Vinden Van de Fout. </ P>zoekopdrachten te Geven via internet Het Mij de Informatie, DAT Andere JVC DVD-recorders dezelfde Berichtdraad te LATEN Zien. [/ QUOTE] </ strong></ p></ p>