Just wrote my first review

I reviewed in great detail a 4gb microdrive player for what will, in the near future, be my website.
I need feedback, so if you could check it out it’d be great.
The review is at http://pinopinolo.altervista.org/extremetechmp3.html
Keep in mind that the site is still in development, so the menu on the left doesn’t work and the site doesn’t even have a name yet. Actually, the whole domain name was regitered just so I could put it up while I decided how the site should look and wrote the first articles; I intend to buy a .com domain once I get enough material.
I’d appreciate it if you could tell me what you think of the general layout as well.

Hi :slight_smile:
I found this informative & clear. There was a feel to this approach that kept it real (that human viewpoint so often lost by some when setting out). I would certainly add this site to my favourites. :iagree:
A very encouraging start. Congratulations Fallingwater. :clap:
BTW I actually preferred the 1 page, so I could just scroll up & down without the need to change pages. :cool:

Yo-

Easy to read-

Informative-

Good-

Mike

Well written, funny without trying too hard and lovely clear photo’s.
The only slight change I would have made would be to where you listed the similar hard disc and flashed based players and prices. It’s good information and makes a good comparasson, but I might of put it in a box-out and refered to that in the review.

Other than that you should be proud. Good review all around :slight_smile:

Wow, a really complete and professional review. Congratulations! :clap:
(BTW I have a Rio Karma too… :iagree: )

ET