Just when you thought you had strange habits: true CD Freaks

I just posted the article Just when you thought you had strange habits: true CD Freaks.

If you thought that 3 optical drives is a lot or even 5 then you should check the following two threads. Kenshin has just posted screenshots of his computer hardware listing which lists…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8730-Just-when-you-thought-you-had-strange-habits-true-CD-Freaks.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8730-Just-when-you-thought-you-had-strange-habits-true-CD-Freaks.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

He is not Deranged…he is one of Us…LOL Cheers megod …:d

With all those drives I’m trying to guess how many degrees he has in his computer… :X :X

Pretty cool! Might it be possible for someone to tell me the brand of USB/Firewire case that looks to be holding removable HD? Every case I have is to short to hold one. thanks

…and they all share one interrupt… :wink:

looks like he has no time for something else then computers… like me…but i only got 5 optical drives :B

how can you make 1 computer recognize so many drives? there is only enough room for 4 ide’s usually.

Well you can buy additional ide/sata cards for PCI slots and Firewire and USB2 will run loads as well.

It must be a challenge remembering which letters match which drive. :stuck_out_tongue: I’d love to see the IDE and power cable wiring for this beast. I’m sure this does not run on a standard 300w power supply either. :X

Hope the RIAA and MPAA don’t get hold of this picture. They’ll think he’s a one man piracy outfit… :+

Reminds me of old cd-rom servers. A highschool I went two had something that looked just like this.

OC - Seek help quick for your problem! J/K buddy! :B I remember several years back when you had your first dual burner setup of 2 24102b’s. Seems you have gotten a bit carried away since. :B

Hahaha phat setup you have there bro.

I hope you have shares with all the manufacturers…:d

does he have all those optical drives because he review them for CD freaks?

Now THAT guy has drive. :stuck_out_tongue:

Partly, before and during his review period he could not resist buying some as well :wink:

Thats alot of pr0n :stuck_out_tongue:

shit, i wonder what sized power supply he has, or if its more than one power supply… anyone know?

Which case is that?? It can store 10 CD/DVD-drives! Anyone knows what the name of that case is?