Just to say Hi

vbimport

I am fairly new at the technology of fixing my own or trying to fix my own PC, but I am going to give it a shot.
I live it the wonderfull rainbow country of South Africa.
I love it here. Have been born here 42years ago and will not change it for anywhere else. My husband and I have been all over Europe several times and there isstill so much to see and do.
But for now I am batling with this baby of mine, giving me problems and I am so fed-up with these companies having lured me into trying some trial software, and low I sit with the problems…big conspiracy theorist…
hope the PC comunity out there can help
Suzy:confused:

[quote=SuzyQ1966;2064920]I am fairly new at the technology of fixing my own or trying to fix my own PC, but I am going to give it a shot.
I live it the wonderfull rainbow country of South Africa.
I love it here. Have been born here 42years ago and will not change it for anywhere else. My husband and I have been all over Europe several times and there isstill so much to see and do.
But for now I am batling with this baby of mine, giving me problems and I am so fed-up with these companies having lured me into trying some trial software, and low I sit with the problems…big conspiracy theorist…
hope the PC comunity out there can help
Suzy:confused:[/quote]

[B]Welkom[/B] from Diane

from Good old RSA East London , not many South African People post Regulary

di :flower:

Hello Suzy, thanks for the intro…welcome to CDF :flower:

Ask away!!!

Welcome Suzy, great to have you here as a member of our community. :flower::flower::flower:

hi, Im back :stuck_out_tongue: