Just showing some love

vbimport

its been awhile since anyone has posted here at the cdfreaks ImgBurn forum. i know many members here use ImgBurn. this only goes to show just how great of a program it really is.

thanks LUK and keep up the good work. :clap:

[quote=troy512;2141376]its been awhile since anyone has posted here at the cdfreaks ImgBurn forum. i know many members here use ImgBurn. this only goes to show just how great of a program it really is.

thanks LUK and keep up the good work. :clap:[/quote]
I couldn’t agree more. It’s just the greatest piece of software you can get. There is nothing wrong with the software. If a problem should arise, it’s usually between the PC and the chair.

To be fair, we get lots of inquiries and suggestions daily over at ImgBurn Forum, which, of course, is the primary forum for the product.

Regards

The only “problems” I have with ImgBurn are lack of features it was never designed to have in the first place.

With ImgBurn, Nero CD-DVD Speed, DVD Shrink and UltraISO in my toolbox, I almost never need other CD/DVD/Disc-image software. :slight_smile:

ImgBurn is among my most favourite programs. :iagree:

[quote=blutach;2141405]To be fair, we get lots of inquiries and suggestions daily over at ImgBurn Forum, which, of course, is the primary forum for the product.[/quote] There are [I]other[/I] forums on the Internet?! :eek: :smiley:

To be fair,

just showing some love, love isnt fair. :doh: :stuck_out_tongue:

There are other forums on the Internet?! :eek: :smiley:

this is news to me aswell.

Broaden your horizons troy and Drage. :slight_smile: (though I know troy is a member at ImgBurn Forum and Digital Digest).

Regards

[quote=blutach;2141405]To be fair, we get lots of inquiries and suggestions daily over at ImgBurn Forum, which, of course, is the primary forum for the product.

Regards[/quote]

You do? But seriously thanks to everyone involved in bringing us this great program. I never leave home without it. :bow: :bow:

its been awhile…