Just Payed for Logitechs Flagship Desktop ! Need help :/

vbimport

Payed £200 at Pcworld for it.

the desktop is the best desktop combo i have ever used its flawless and works perfectly well almost lol

the problem i have is when i go to bed at night
and wake up the next morning my keyboard does not work.

i have to reistablish connection with it to use it again lol then it works all day and the same thing happens when i wake up the next day…

anyone know whats causeing it ? its like the keyboard goes into sleep mode then does not wakeup

i also have a few questions… about the Bluetooth Hub.

what are the A and F leds on the hub mean ? the blue connect button stays blue thats correct but the A led stays off and the F led turns green ?

i would like to know what the 2 Green leds A and F are ? whats there purpose ?

and again i would just like to point out that if anyone gets this Logitech DiNovo Media Desktop they will be very very happy. :bigsmile:

Hey ViRuS…

My KB does the same thing - no idea why.

A light: Caps Lock
F light: Function Keys [F-Lock…second on the left on top row]

Logitech has some new drivers on their site…I installed and didn’t notice a difference, but give it a go!

Originally posted by cmr2004x
[B]
Hey ViRuS…

My KB does the same thing - no idea why.

A light: Caps Lock
F light: Function Keys [F-Lock…second on the left on top row]

Logitech has some new drivers on their site…I installed and didn’t notice a difference, but give it a go!
[/B]

thx for the info but i fixed it now it turns on when i wake it up :slight_smile:
the problem is you have to install the LOGITECH stack file *Bluetooth file)

then put the software info descovery mode so every 1 hour the hub auto looks for missing bluetooth enabled software ect :slight_smile:

and thx for the A and F explination but i found that info out already :slight_smile: