http://www.dvd-guides.com/content/view/31/59/

Got all the way to Step 9 and then got the following msg:

ERROR TRACE
KEY, ASC, ASCQ, ASCLEN=3,2,0,a

I hit “OK” and then got:

WRITE DATA FAILED

Hit “OK” and disc ejected.

Any thoughts on how to proceed?

I have the same problem it said the same ERROR TRACE KEY ASC,ASCQ,ASCLEAN=3,2,0,a can anybody help me first time posted on forums

From the dvdSanta website FAQ:

What should I do when I have a problem creating my DVD video?

Describe the problem in the email, find the file c:\dvdlog.txt and c:\graph.txt and send them to support@dvdsanta.com. It will help us locate the problem and send you a solution quicker. And don’t forget to tell us what brand and model your DVD player is.

I had the exact same issue w/ DVD Santa. So I started downloading WMV to DVD programs like mad.

I found success with SmartSoft DVD Creator Pro. It’s very easy to use. I can’t remember if it was shareware or not, but I believe I paid like $25 for it.

Although this site looks like you might be able to get free download.

http://www.sharewareconnection.com/smart-dvd-creator-pro.htm

HAD SAME PROBLEM,FOUND OUT IT WAS NERO THAT WAS CAUSING THE PROBLEM,UNINSTALLED IT,HAVEN’T HAD A PROBLEM SINCE.

[QUOTE=tartanman;2503751]HAD SAME PROBLEM,FOUND OUT IT WAS NERO THAT WAS CAUSING THE PROBLEM,UNINSTALLED IT,HAVEN’T HAD A PROBLEM SINCE.[/QUOTE]

Its not polite to shout in a forum. :wink:

[QUOTE=chef;2504197]Its not polite to shout in a forum. ;)[/QUOTE]

There are some members/people that has poor vision and need to use large text in order to see the words, I myself have very low vision(and have just one eye)…however I have created my own theme to compensate for my loss but not everyone is into theme modifications :flower:

Just my .02 cents.

StormJumper,

that may be, but there are various ways to make it easier which includes using other fornts, making the fonts appearing bigger within the prefs or just using a scope… :wink:

[QUOTE=chef;2504619]StormJumper,

that may be, but there are various ways to make it easier which includes using other fornts, making the fonts appearing bigger within the prefs or just using a scope… ;)[/QUOTE]

Sooo true my friend :iagree: course with the member in question I think it was just an honest mistsake(is a newbie) of hitting the caplock like we have all done at one time or another :bigsmile:

Have a great weekend :flower:

Yay, thanks!

Have a nice weekend too! :flower: