Just In - No News is Good News

Astute CDFreaks members across the globe noticed today that the news has been slim, or even disappearing from the News Section this week, as the threads with recent posts has reduced to a sickly 3 threads.

Popular theories for the disappearance range from rival news forums stealing all the good stories, giant beaver-like aliens kidnapping the newscasters for wild alien sex rituals, through to Macdonalds Restaurant Master Thief “Hamburgler” diversifying his property portfolio due to concerns with the ongoing GFC.

Whatever the reason, CDFreaks forum news readers are avidly awaiting their updates in the Consumer Electronics infotainment arena, otherwise known as Digital Newscrack.

probably got caught in myce traps :stuck_out_tongue:

oh please don’t tell the the good ole days of CLICK HERE are gone :frowning: tell me it ain’t so…

Want to see something very sexy? [U][B]Click Here[/B][/U] all thanks to sexy_southerner. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2286603]Want to see something very sexy? [U][B]Click Here[/B][/U] all thanks to sexy_southerner. :D[/QUOTE]
Ouch!
So hot I burnt my fingers :stuck_out_tongue:

not! you guys need to get out more often…