Just got the AnyDVD Bundle

Been messing with it today.

I had been using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. Since DVD Decrypter is having some issues with some of the new movies I decided to give this one a try.

Experiences so far. I notice now I can either go straight from DVD to VIDEO_TS or DVD to ISO (using CloneDVD2) then to burn. This eliminates one of the processes since before I had to make both (DVD to VIDEO_TS to ISO), then burn.

Just out of curiousity, why would you choose one over the other (DVD to VIDEO_TS to burn vs DVD to ISO to burn)?

One thing I did like better with DVD Shrink was the ability to remove the end credits frame by frame where CloneDVD2 only lets you remove chapter by chapter. I also liked where DVD Decrypter showed the speed of the burn all the way through the process and CloneDVD2 doesn’t show it at all.

I’m now getting used to the differences between the two ways I was burning. I can still use DVD Shrink instead of CloneDVD2 and eliminate DVD Decrypter since now AnyDVD is decrypting on the fly. Only thing there is still having to open another program to do the burn.

I’ve heard some say they still use DVD Decrypter with AnyDVD. Dunno what the point is on that since the Decrypting is already taking place using AnyDVD before it gets to DVD Decrypter.

You’re right, there is no point. In combination with DVDShrink or CloneDVD, you don’t need Decrypter, if you have AnyDVD enabled.
If you want 1:1 copies on dual layer discs, and you don’t have any other software, DVD Decrypter can do this on its own in combination with AnyDVD.