Just got my new xbox flashed (jasper)

ok so if there is ANYONE who’s delt with this any input would help. i got my jasper 360 flashed. the guy who did it does really good stuff but he said this is the hardest box to flash. so i get it back and am playin backups and everything is workin. then i put in a different game (went from devil may cry to mirrors edge). then it said this disk is not readable. so i play grid and it plays and after like 15 mins it says this disk is not readable. my friend said it did this to him when he got it flashed and when he kept reloading the games it eventually stopped. and i can tell its getting better cause i can now play mirrors edge it just gives me that message after every level and now doesnt say it at all with grid. my question is if this is some dumb code or somethin that the xbox will eventually override itself and it will stop. or do i need to take it back to the guy. sorry for the long post but any help would be great

Yep well I’m sorry but this isn’t a Newbie question so it’s been transferred to the Console forum.

I have to say in the meantime you should take it back to the ‘guy’ though…

[QUOTE=gmoney82186;2220714]ok so if there is ANYONE who’s delt with this any input would help. i got my jasper 360 flashed. the guy who did it does really good stuff but he said this is the hardest box to flash. so i get it back and am playin backups and everything is workin. then i put in a different game (went from devil may cry to mirrors edge). then it said this disk is not readable. so i play grid and it plays and after like 15 mins it says this disk is not readable. my friend said it did this to him when he got it flashed and when he kept reloading the games it eventually stopped. and i can tell its getting better cause i can now play mirrors edge it just gives me that message after every level and now doesnt say it at all with grid. my question is if this is some dumb code or somethin that the xbox will eventually override itself and it will stop. or do i need to take it back to the guy. sorry for the long post but any help would be great[/QUOTE]

I flashed myself a Jasper X360 and have no problems till this moment. Usually when the “Disk is unreadable” message pops out is because of bad media. Use only Verbatim DL and nothing else with iXtreme 1.5 firmware. Try rewriting one of the games to a Verbatim disk and tell us if this workes. If nit, then get it back to him although I dont think he did anything wrong with flashing its pretty easy operation if done right.

hey g money this is your friend from work…lol i found you well anyways i was wandering myself i also got my box flashed by the same guy and played a game he made for me and the game at one part froze on me for a good minute and seemed kinda long to load what do you guys think it might be firmware problem? or disc problem? or just when the img is being burned onto the disc is something happening? holla back

ask him what speed firmware hes using :slight_smile: