Just got a buslink and its a LTR-40125s for 27 bucks

I was at staples the store and I saw they had buslinks 40x12v48 for 27.50. so i picked up the last 3 they had hey for 27 bucks cant go wrong x-mas is around the corner. but then when I got home and opened. on the Lable it says model # 40125s cool beens :bigsmile:

Cool, man ! :cool:

i got mine for 110 bux. it came in a red box and had an installation guide. it came with a cd cable to sound card and Nero Burning Rom version 5.5.8. i was disappointed that it didn’t come with a 40 or 80 pin ide cable. I overclocked it straightaway and was happy about the results. I told my mom that we can now burn all her stuff. I told dad too and he was pleased.

Originally posted by coolman
I was at staples the store and I saw they had buslinks 40x12v48 for 27.50. so i picked up the last 3 they had hey for 27 bucks cant go wrong x-mas is around the corner. but then when I got home and opened. on the Lable it says model # 40125s cool beens :bigsmile:

Where are you located? I may have to check the local Staples and see if that was a local clearance (or mistake) or chainwide.

Originally posted by coolman

Good thing they have 52x now, people always think faster must be better and will not buy the old 48x drives :smiley: Making it a nice deal for us;)