Just giving Herrie his props

vbimport

Honestly, ever since I got into DVD’s and dvd burning, I been coming to these cd/dvd forums and see how the community works, and how great they are, giving each other the support they need (most of the time) and to me, i see lots of love, lol

And I got a 811s, reading all over the board about it, it’s a good drive and a bad one (as some say)

And others say the 2500a is a good drive, again, some say it’s bad…

then Herrie comes out with the modify firmware, and seems people liked it, so I got the drive, flashed it, and was happy to see the results, and it seems Herrie just keeps going and going, and if it wasn’t for Herrie, the drive wouldn’t be this great

Thanks Herrie :bow:

Word!

Herrie rules!

Herrie’s the da man!!

Herrie for…President '04!!!

:bigsmile:

Thanks,
jawgee

Herrie is doing better work than any company is doing!
THX Herrie for all your time and energy you are putting into the NEC firmware!

If we are going to see DL on the 2500A it will be his work for shure,too :bow: :bow: :bow:

best wishes

Prema;)

And do not forget to donate some bugs to Herrie:

DONATE

Glad Herrie is here to do the work NEC should be doing !!

Thanks to all the other members as well that keep us informed and help us with all of our questions and burning issues.

THANKS HERRIE for all your hard work!

maybe NEC should give
Herrie some money for all his work.
He deserves it!

Donations are always welcome :smiley:

Originally posted by Herrie
Donations are always welcome :smiley:

i told you id buy you a benq 822 if you do the same to that as youve done to the 2500;)

Originally posted by Jamos
i told you id buy you a benq 822 if you do the same to that as youve done to the 2500;)

The NEC is costing me too much time already :frowning:

We all appreciate your work on this herrie! :bigsmile:

Herrie, you will be really messiah for us if you make dual layer possible on 2500A. If I will have some webmoney(currently I am not using webmoney(or internet money) at all), I will send you some cash! If you will need help(hosting or something else) - I will help! Do it, please! And keep this excellent Work! Thank you, biggest thanks to you, Herrie! You’re the BEST!

Originally posted by Prema
[B]THX Herrie for all your time and energy you are putting into the NEC firmware!

DONATE [/B]

I don’t know where he finds time to write them with all the individual requests he gets. Thanks for your hard work Herrie.

NS