Just D/L DVDFab

HI everyone,
I am a newbie on the board. I have a question just downloaded DVDFAB
and do not know how to work it. I clicked on the DVD to movie and started it and after it finish I have no idea what to next. Can someone help me on this.

Thanks
Jannette

Burn it.
At least that’s what I do.

Here’s some guides: http://bbmayo.home.comcast.net/

Sikoone,
Thank you very much for the information,I was totally lost. I will let you know
how it turns out.

Jannette

Hi Janette, and welcome :smiley:

We also have our own DVDFab sub-forum, so if you get stuck with the software at any point, there are some people in there who are really good with it. Also, it’s monitored by the developer of DVDFab. :slight_smile:

Sikoone, I looked that site anf follow all the direction up to #39.
When I clicked on #38 everything looked fine and when it suppose to ne Encoding mine was analzing instead. Then it ran a few minutes and this window popped up and said:

DVD Shrink encounterd an error and cannot continue.
Failed to read file :c\dvdwork\monsterhouse\fulldisc\monsterhouse\vidieo_ts\VTS_01_1.vob

What did I do wrong.

Thanks
Jannette

That’s because DVD Shrink hasn’t been updated in ages, and can’t handle the protection on Monster House. :slight_smile:

The latest version of DVDFab can handle it. :slight_smile:

Well I have DVDFAB Dycrpter is that okay should I not use DVDShrink?
Should I d/l dvdfab too?

You might want to try the trial version of DVDFab Platinum, as it’ll decrypt your movie, shrink it, and burn it to a DVD for you.

I never used DVDFab Decrypter, so I’m not sure if it shrinks your movie - hopefully someone else can advise you on that. :slight_smile:

DVDFAB Platinum does all that in one and thatis what you use ?

Yep, been using it for the past few weeks - it’s really easy to use. :slight_smile:

Thread moved to DvdFab forum where OP can get better assistance.

How much does it cost?

Thank you Philamber.

Here’s the web page for it: http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-fab-platinum.htm

Prices are listed there. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help.If I purchase DVDFab Platinum ,should I take off Dvd Dycrpter &Shrink? and DVDFab Dycrpter

I love using Platinum because it is simple and reliable. I’m not sure of current price, but all updates are free. I have used it over a year and bought a custom bundle, but Platinum is the only one I use.

Mack

No problem with keeping DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. But I’d take off DVDFab Decrypter since Platinum does it all :slight_smile:

You’re welcome BTW :wink:

Okay I will check out platinum and go from there,is there a tutorial on there to help me with my dvd burning process?

Jannette

Okay I have d/l DVDFAB Platinum, can you help and walk me through the process now
I am excited about learning this program.

Jannette