Just bought Clone/Any DVD and HAPPY!

Hi All :slight_smile:
Just bought the $59 package Clone/Any DVD way before my trial period ran out! All the KEY thingy went fine as I took the time to read all the info. Will do as they say and make a backup copy of the file. My search is over and will remain with Clone and the help of others on this forum. Cheers and thanks to all those who have helped a real amateur understand so many new things in just a few weeks. :flower:

@ rapallo,

Glad to hear that you are an “Official” owner of the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software programs.

Also glad to here that your purchase of AnyDVD-CloneDVD went smoothly and did not encounter any problems receiving your Registration Keys.

As stated before ensure that you make back up copies of your Registration Keys and store them in a safe and secure place.

If you should encounter any problems with AnyDVD-CloneDVD please return to the Forum and with the help of Olli, SlySoft, and Forum members I am sure that your problem will be quickly rectified.

Best Regards,
bjkg

@ rapallo - welcome - I have to say the elby/slysoft products are the best supported products I have every came across. I have never heard of any other product that once a user finds a problem they have updates out so quickly - and I am talking hours here, not days!!

Don’t forget to get your $10 rebate. Very good price considering 1ClickDVD is $59 by itself.

@abbrown: I just wanted to thank you for all your help. I downloaded the demo and I purchased it 4 hours later. Great program. I did find the transcoding a tad bit slower than expected but with all the options and Olli for support, enough said. I am “Cloned” I already purchased AnyDVD awhile back so now I have verything I need for backups. Thanks again.

Your more than welcome - As well as being a great product the support here is fairly good as well - from the complete amatures (like myself) to the people who really know what is going on and of course not to forget Olli :bow: - and James from Slysoft!!