Just an idea

Ok this is going to be one of those isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black posts…but here goes anyway

In the Quest…in the living room
i’m getting kind of tired of all the thong pics…can we not have someone start a Thong Of The Day thread…and get the naked chicks out of the quest…the past few days its been pic after pic of women’s butts… like I told someone a few minutes ago…its ok every now and again…but to keep posting more and more …i can’t click on that at work…for i have no idea what is going to pop up…and having a thread decadited to just thongs… might breath life back into the quest… Plus…some of those pics i don’ think are age apporpraite for the younger members here

just an idea

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1931984]Ok this is going to be one of those isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black posts…but here goes anyway

In the Quest…in the living room
i’m getting kind of tired of all the thong pics…can we not have someone start a Thong Of The Day thread…and get the naked chicks out of the quest…the past few days its been pic after pic of women’s butts… like I told someone a few minutes ago…its ok every now and again…but to keep posting more and more …i can’t click on that at work…for i have no idea what is going to pop up…and having a thread decadited to just thongs… might breath life back into the quest… Plus…some of those pics i don’ think are age apporpraite for the younger members here

just an idea[/QUOTE]

nevermind Slayerking…did that very thing…

Just for you :wink:

well ain’t i just the special one today!

I never thought I’d admit to being tired of seeing pretty girls scantily clad, but I agree it was getting a bit much in the Quest; I was beginning to miss all the crazy talk…uh, I mean random rhetoric ramblings by the residents! :bigsmile:

I know I near fell off my chair when I saw this post by SS.
Maybe a nice mod of that area could put them into the thong quest thread?

FWIW, I agree. I stopped visiting the Game’s Up forum as pics of girls in thongs every other post isn’t really my thing. :wink:

Unfortunately, I think the Quest is too long to allow any posts being split to a new thread (something in the forum settings).

Perhaps the LR staff can have a chat about what to do with them. :wink:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1931984]Ok this is going to be one of those isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black posts…but here goes anyway[/QUOTE]yeah :iagree:

sorry…i guess my maternial instincts are coming out…:flower:

and …no need to take them out of the quest…just maybe start from like…today and on…putting them in the thread that slayerking started…
i really do miss Mr B’s random links…and Airheads comments…

rolling93 comes here from time to time and your avatar to me is to much but hey i’m an old guy :flower:

[QUOTE=rolling56;1932624]rolling93 comes here from time to time and your avatar to me is to much but hey i’m an old guy :flower:[/QUOTE]

you know…all ya had to do was say something…i can change it…no problem.and no hard feelings…

[QUOTE=rolling56;1932488]yeah :iagree:[/QUOTE]I guess i should have been more clear about calling the kettle black. Maybe now my post is more understandable?

This is your site also :flower:

Agreed.

All thongs posts deleted …
Or maybe CDfreaks should implement a rating polciy for all posts … anything below a certain level gets hidden … all thong posts get rating of 1 and anyone that wants debauchery, can set their level to 1 … and those of us at work can have it set to Clean.

LOL, I must have missed all the thong posts. Probably a good thing at my age, who knows if the old heart could have stood up to it.