Junpus Thermal Paste ,New and Effective

vbimport

Okay: here are the facts I would like to share: It all started when my 3770K ran a bit hotter than my 2700K. It bothered me but it was only a few degrees and still within spec when gaming. Then I built a 4770K CPU computer and the heat was in the mid to high 30c at idle. This set me on a quest for a new Thermal Paste. I was using Icy Diamond 24K paste before this and it was extremely hard to work with but it did help, not much but it helped. So I decided to really network and find the best of the best in the world of Thermal Paste. I think I found it. I have a few contacts in China and throughout the Far east. There was a Computer Show in Taiwan recently called Computex and the company that makes this new Thermal Paste had a booth there. I did not attend because of illness, but many of my friends were there. So when I built my Z97 rig I took the CPU of the box and did a BIOS Flash to use it ( the 4770K) in the Z97 motherboard. This product is called Junpus Thermal Paste.
This new paste is a compound that has a very high Thermal conductivity and a low thermal resistance. They make two type one is relatively expensive and the other moderately expensive but this is an important part in any build, so to me its worth every dime.
After applying the Junpus DX-1 and letting it cure for a short period, I was amazed. My temps had dropped 7degrees C at idle, and 15c at full load at 4.5GHz. If you are building a rig , please take my experience into consideration Since I have started to use this Newegg has picked it up and carrys it. I don’t think it will be very long before this paste is a household name in the world of building computers.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=786506188031692"

Thermal Conductivity 9.6 w/m-K
Thermal Impedance 0.08 cm²/W
Specific Gravity 2.7g/cm³
Recommended storage time(Before use) up to 3 years
Recommended usage time(On the CPU) up to 4 years
Peak operating temperature -50°C to +150°C
Recommended operating temperature -40°C to +140°C
Weight 1kg

Overview

JP-Diamond-Series is a top-quality heat sink compound
product developed most recently by Taiwan & Russian
nano technology. Made with high purity thermal conducting
materials, JP-Diamond-Series exhibits excellent thermal
conduction thanks to its finer molecular structure produced
by nanoscale treatment. JP-Diamond-Series has the
following superior properties such as high chemical stability,
being non-corrosive, Antioxidation , non-toxicity ,non-volatility,
non-flammability, and causing no irritation to human skin.
It can withstand long-term storage, does not easily solidify,
and can Bereadily implemented to the printing and coating
process .

Key Features

Thermal Conductivity
Low Thermal Resistance
Non-Curing
Non-Corrosive
Easy Application with Included Razor Blade
Color : Gray

A lot of times the advertising is hype and little substance. I notice that the DX1 states it has nano diamonds. Maybe they are on to something because diamond is about the best thermal conductor of any material. I watched a documentary a while back about using man made diamond wafers as a thermal conductor for electronics in severe operating conditions. The neat thing about the man made diamonds is they can be grown as large surface area thin sheets which adapts them for use in electronic equipment. I think I will order some DX1 paste.

Thanks Alan :iagree:

Always looking for good thermal paste since I run Folding 24x7 :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=UTR;2732349]A lot of times the advertising is hype and little substance. I notice that the DX1 states it has nano diamonds. Maybe they are on to something because diamond is about the best thermal conductor of any material. I watched a documentary a while back about using man made diamond wafers as a thermal conductor for electronics in severe operating conditions. The neat thing about the man made diamonds is they can be grown as large surface area thin sheets which adapts them for use in electronic equipment. I think I will order some DX1 paste.[/QUOTE]
This stuff is the real deal, I never promote products I use here, but this one was almost too good not to share. Like I said Newegg has it right now, they didn’t when I bought it. So that says there is a market for this new paste.