Jump to subforum box gone?

There used to be a drop down box at the bottom of every page that allowed you to jump to a different subforum without going thru the index page. It seems to be gone now. I haven’t been to the forum in about a week. Has something happened?

And a row of buttons near the top that made for faster navigation than this V2…can we have that back please?

Forum jump is back now, it could be possible we have to remove it again, as -somehow- this could have an effect on the performance of the servers. Deanimator, could you please explain what you mean, as I don’t fully understand.

BRB…I´ll change my Laptop back to v1 and do a screen shot

The forum jump drop-down box seems to be too small, all text is cut off.
But overall, I really like the new look of the forums! Great job :wink:

Ok…avatars seem to be all visible now on Vista/IE7 and XP/IE6
but not yet on XP/Firefox…´

I´ll have to change rooms and hats to check this out again

No avatars on anything using v1

[U]Club CD Freaks - Knowledge is Power[/U] > [U]CD Freaks[/U] > [U]CD Freaks Forum Talk[/U] <— this seemed to be missing before but is now back too…:clap:

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;1915196]Forum jump is back now, it could be possible we have to remove it again, as -somehow- this could have an effect on the performance of the servers.[/QUOTE]
This is the first thing I noticed today…

I don’t like the “new look” (too tele tubby :Z ), so I’m very grateful for the option of using the old style. However, even that has lost a lot of it’s usability:

• drop down forum jump box is gone (again?)
  • marks for new posts are hard to see- the green + is too subdued and easily overseen
  • the attachments no longer load automatically. This is particular annoying. I checked the options, but couldn’t find anything applicable there.

Please don’t sacrifice useability for the sake of optics.

G