Jump to Main Menu

vbimport

Is there a way to make a DVD jump to the main menu on DVDs that are under 4.7g and don’t need to be compressed? I have pathfinder enabled but when I have a DVD that doesn’t need to be compressed the navigation buttons are grayed out. Thank you.

The disc size should not matter. The buttons are inactive 1) in Main Movie mode 2) if PathPlayer is not in “Always Enable” mode 3) until you check the box at the top (Change DVD Playback Order).

I double checked and everything is as you listed. It is the actual “Change DVD Playback Order” button that is inactive. So I tried another movie that was under 4.7g and the button was enabled for that DVD. It looks like it is just a problem with this movie. Thanks for the help.

By the way, the movie I’m backing up is an older movie called “Black Mask” with Jet Li

I have had a very few DVDs with some sort of authoring quirk that did not allow this
feature to work correctly. Whenever I find one, I click the Send IFO files button on the info page and put a note to Fengtao in the bottom of the report form about what happened. The developers need this kind of feedback to improve the feature.

[QUOTE=signals;2153041]I have had a very few DVDs with some sort of authoring quirk that did not allow this
feature to work correctly. Whenever I find one, I click the Send IFO files button on the info page and put a note to Fengtao in the bottom of the report form about what happened. The developers need this kind of feedback to improve the feature.[/QUOTE]

Will remember to do this the next time it happens.
I’ve had a number of discs that do not allow the option to be chosen.

Thanks