Judge: Verizon's AT&T-bashing ads may go on

vbimport

I just posted the article Judge: Verizon’s AT&T-bashing ads may go on.

AT&T’s effort to muzzle hostile ads from Verizon Wireless have failed, at least for now.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/judge-verizons-att-bashing-ads-may-go-on-22486/](http://www.myce.com/news/judge-verizons-att-bashing-ads-may-go-on-22486/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

good

I would have bought an I phone instead of my Blackberry Storm but ATT offers no insurance plan for the IPhone and Verizon does for the Blackberry. If you lose it it costs about 700 USD to replace with no insurance.

I use AT$T but iwouldn’t go near an iphone. Standard cell phone with all the other stuff I get thru AT$T gives me the cheapest package. Cable internet service would cost almost 1/2 of what I pay for: DSL , 2 Cell phones (800 mins. a month free), phone line (with unlimited long distance), Internet DSL , Satellite TV with DVR for 2 TV’s with 120 CHannel package (Dish Network). Also, if anything breaks, for some minuscule amount, they cover it. All for $175 a month. Comcast Cable Internet is incredible expensive around here, and unreliable, as is their Cable TV.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2467580]I use AT$T but iwouldn’t go near an iphone. Standard cell phone with all the other stuff I get thru AT$T gives me the cheapest package. Cable internet service would cost almost 1/2 of what I pay for: DSL , 2 Cell phones (800 mins. a month free), phone line (with unlimited long distance), Internet DSL , Satellite TV with DVR for 2 TV’s with 120 CHannel package (Dish Network). Also, if anything breaks, for some minuscule amount, they cover it. All for $175 a month. Comcast Cable Internet is incredible expensive around here, and unreliable, as is their Cable TV.[/QUOTE]
Cant be more expensive than Verizons Plans. I have 2 Backberrys and with 8.00 insurance plans on both phones and an extra 10 per month text plan it comes to over 200.00 per month. :frowning:

The AT&T package is the cheapest I have found and since I have used them since 1977 in one way shape or form, they have given me a good deal. The said If I let this plan expire it would cost a unbelievable amount of money . At $200 dollars a month I could add the next package up for 200 channels on DishNetwork and get an HDTV DVR receiver, on top of everything else I get. So for $175 I’ll stick with AT&T.