Joytech ps2 to usb converter prob

vbimport

I bought this converter (ps2 controller to usb) from play.com (by joytech) a while ago and have been using it with most of my pc games, but in control panel under the calibration for the pad i can never use the anolog sticks for the controller. There is no option i can see for anolog and in the games it wont let me use them, does anyone know of a program i can download in order to use them?

Hi Nush an answer hopefully to the problem your having.Dont kick ya’self to much ,but have you tried pressing the Analog button in the middle of the pad??? If you display the controler in properties,the pad looks like an old PS1 controler,but if you press the analog button it turns to a PS2 pad. Other cause maybe the driver,try uninstalling the driver for the usb converter and reinstall with the CD that came with it. Hope this helps ya mate. Frogbert.

hi Nush an answer hopefullyto the problem your having.Dont kick ya’self to much ,but have you tried pressing the analog button in the middle of the Pad??? If you display the controller in properties ,the pad looks like an old PS1 controller,BUT if you press the analog button on the PAD it turns into a PS2 pad.Also try the other controller Port on the USB adaptor.Other cause maybe the driver,try uninstalling the driver for the USB converter and reinstall with the CD that came with it.Hope this helps mate. frogbert

Hello there, this is my first time posting so hi again.

I am very intrested in buying the play.com adapter. however I am worried that it wont play the games that i want it to. For example will the adapter play

Pro SOCCOR 4?
GTA Vice City?

etc etc. how does it work? can you customize your own controlls?

Imagin i was playing GTA VICE CITY with this new adapter would i have to press r1 to punch??

Please tell me more, really want to know.

Id the software regulary updated?

Please reply. Cheers

i too bought this converter (ps2 to USB Controller Convertor) from play.com.

the controls are strange
there’s no delay, but i can’t perform fast movements with this converter.
seems like it doesn’t accept more than 3 commands a second.

does anyone have similar problems?
what should i do?

plz help, thanks

I have a possible fix…

Let me know if it works.

Go to my website -> www.nbka.net

Open it helps…it did for me