Joyride in a doughnut truck!

I prefer to post more newsworthy articles, but methinks it time for a little humor. :iagree: Talk about another numpty! Who would steal this truck and NOT eat a few of the goodies? :eek: :eek: :eek: Might as well make the “theft” worth it! :iagree: :bigsmile: Had I been “stupid” enough to steal that truck, I would have been "smart enough to stuff myself sampling what was good and finding out what wasn’t. :):iagree: :bigsmile: LOL

Hahahahaha! Nice one, Quema :bigsmile:

Still intact was the entire load of glazed, sugar and cream doughnuts, as well as apple fritters and bear claws.

Unbelievable! I’m drooling just thinking about it :bigsmile:

Someone please post a picture of a doughnut truck

I bet the cops, uh I mean police officers confiscated the entire load for further investigation and to secure the evidence! :cop: :stuck_out_tongue:

After much searching, here you go, Airhead. :wink:

Police report …
“Uh… we found no evidence at the scene of the crime”.

Yeah, I can just imagine that, too :bigsmile:

I don’t think I would eat any donuts, but if it were an ice cream truck, that would be a different story.

On the rare occasion I get some Dunkin’ Donuts, I go around chanting “Time to eat the doughnuts!” LOL So you know exactly what I would have done. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d take donuts over ice-cream any day :iagree:

I am a certified donut freak :bigsmile:

Erm… what are “bear claws”? :confused:

Bear claws are a kind of danish, or pastry, that has some kind of filling. It’s a poor description, so I’ll try to find an illustration of some sort in a minute…

Here’s the definition of a bear claw. (1st definition applies)

Finally found a photo! I’ve not seen one like this before, but it is a bear claw pastry. :iagree:

Danish…I like a bit of Danish :wink:

Hehehe :bigsmile:

Sounds gorgeous BTW :iagree:

You are a monkey! I bet you wouldn’t say that ‘elsewhere’… :wink:

Thanks Quema :flower: - I think I kind of know what you mean now. Just never seen them called that before… :confused:

Ask [B]Drage[/B] to make you a Bear claws “flambè” :stuck_out_tongue:

The opportunity presented itself, and I couldn’t resist :bigsmile:

Cheers Quema, I was curious too…all I knew is that if it was in a donut truck, it had to be edible and sweet :wink: